Islington Clean Air Parents is proud to launch a new Clean Air Toolkit for Schools in collaboration with Islington Council.
One of the starting points for many of our members was noticing air pollution in and around our children’s school or nursery. However it can be daunting to learn how to take action and make the improvements our children deserve.
This is why Islington Clean Air Parents campaigned for a clean air toolkit for schools. The toolkit makes it easy for parents to find out the best action to take and how. Book your free ticket to the launch event and learn how to fast forward your campaign for clean air, reduce toxic air pollution and improve the environment at your school.
Launch event on Zoom
- Introduction from Islington Clean Air Parents
- Guest speaker Rowena Champion, Islington Council, Executive Councillor for the Environment
- Hear from other parents who have taken action to clean up air pollution at their child’s school or nursery
- Learn how to access and use Islington’s clean air toolkit
- Helpful information: Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask your questions, connect and meet other parents
The toolkit has been created by parents in Islington who have been tackling these issues over the past few years and includes the range of measures that can be taken to improve air quality. The toolkit will help you discuss air pollution issues with your school and decide which measures will be most effective.
Get inspiration from other parents and hear how they have successfully worked with their children’s school to take action. We’ll be joined by Islington Council who will be able to answer your questions. Plus we’ll share a useful list of Frequently Asked Questions including useful links to the council and other organisations.
7.30pm, 28th January, 2021